MyTheresa has the largest selection of designer clothing for women. They feature designer clothing and new arrivals with 500 new arrivals each week. Charlotte Russe carries their brand of women’s clothing at affordable prices. They also have a good selection of women’s clothing in plus sizes. Urban Outfitters has the largest selection of name brand clothing and shoes for both men and women. They also carry products for the home like furniture, bedding, décor and more.
Covered in this report
MyTheresa carries designer clothing from more than 180 of the world’s best and hottest fashion designers.
They also feature new designers and average 500 new arrivals each week from the latest runway collections.
Best for: Women that are shopping for designer clothing and accessories.
Charlotte Russe sells their brands of clothing, focusing on clothing for women in their teens and early 20s.
They also have a large selection of clothing in plus sizes.
Best for: Women in their teens and early 20s shopping for the Charlotte Russe brands of clothing at affordable prices.
Urban Outfitters carries the largest selection of name brand clothing for men and women.
In addition to clothing, they also sell everything for the home like furniture, kitchen items, bedding, decor and music and audio products.
Best for: Men and women shopping for name brand clothing and products for the home.
MyTheresa began in 2006 as a small online store that was associated with the online store Theresa, a leading luxury fashion store located in Munich for over 25 years. In 2014, they were bought by the Neiman Marcus Group, while remaining as an independent subsidiary. MyTheresa carries luxury, quality, and stylish clothing for women from 180 of the most important clothing designers in the world.
MyTheresa offers a great shopping experience for women shopping for designer clothes. A few of their advantages include:
- Authentic clothing and products
- More than 180 of the world’s best and hottest fashion designers
- Exclusive fashions for women
- They average 500 new arrivals each week from the latest runway collections
- You can learn about the latest trends and styles
- They ship worldwide to over 120 countries
- Free shipping and returns
MyTheresa Designer Clothing
MyTheresa customers can shop by looking through their main categories, top 10 designers and by discovering new arrivals. Their main categories and products include:
Customers can also search by style edits and events such as:
- Work Wear
- Party Looks
- Fine Jewelry
- Active Wear
- Vacation Wear
MyTheresa features clothing, shoes, and accessories from 180 of the world’s most well-known designers that include:
- Stella McCartney
- Isabel Marant
- Saint Laurent
- Miu Miu
- Jimmy Choo
- Acne Studios
MyTheresa also carries an impressive line of new designers like:
- Anna October
- FENTY by Rihanna
- She Made Me
- Athena Procopiou
MyTheresa Clothing Prices
A few examples of women’s clothing prices at MyTheresa include:
- Balenciaga women’s high rise jeans costs $665
- Saint Laurent women’s classic Teddy wool blend jacket costs $2,550
- Dolce and Gabbana women’s printed cotton dress costs $1,560
- Stella McCartney Marianna printed cotton midi skirt costs $635
- Burberry women’s balmoral trench coat costs $795
MyTheresa Shipping and Returns
MyTheresa offers free shipping with orders over $900 within the United States. For U.S. delivery, the price of the item already includes all customs duties and processing fees.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return any item (this includes reduced priced items) to MyTheresa within 30 days of receipt. All returned items must be in their original condition, unworn, unwashed and with the tags still on. They have step by step instructions for returning products.
MyTheresa Customer Ratings
MyTheresa has decent customer reviews and ratings, with the main complaint being poor customer service. Other complaints were about longer than usual delivery time, usually within Europe. They have been rated the following scores:
- TrustPilot.com has rated them a 5.5 out of 10 with 49.3% of the reviewers giving MyTheresa a 5 star rating.
- SiteJabber.com rates them 2.6 stars out of 10
A few customer comments include:
- “Yesterday I Got my two pair of Chloe boots - ordered Saturday - very speedy delivery. The boots were flawless and very nicely packed / dust bags and everything was perfect. I was a bit worried reading some of the bad reviews but couldn’t resist a good bargain. People who have bad experiences might be more eager to write reviews than those where it goes smoothly.”
- “So far I have ordered several times with MyTheresa, and every purchase was wonderful. The items (designer bag, accessories etc.) were exactly as described and of high quality. I was able to shop the items during their sales - and therefore also made a very good bargain. So far no problems at all. Very fast delivery. If I had to send back an item, I never had any problems. For me, they are a place to recommend for luxury purchases.”
MyTheresa Pros and Cons
- Pros: MyTheresa carries only luxury designer clothing for women that also include new lines from new designers. Women can also shop for designer clothing for different types of events and occasions.
- Cons: Free shipping to the United States starts at orders of $900, but then again, many jeans cost more than that. Some customers have recently complained that it is hard to get customer service to reply.
Located in San Francisco and named after a French dessert, Charlotte Russe has been selling their popular brand of clothing since 1975. They carry their Charlotte Russe and Refugee brands of clothing for women and girls focusing on clothing for women in their teens and early 20s. In addition to their online store, Charlotte Russe also has over 150 retail stories throughout the United States.
Charlotte Russe Clothing
Charlotte Russe carries a great selection of women’s clothing including:
All T-shirts Start at $12
Going Out Tops
Off The Shoulder Tops
Bras and Bralettes
Charlotte Russe Dresses
Not only does Charlotte Russe carry all types of dresses, they also feature dresses for special occasions. Ladies can search for dresses in the following categories.
Dresses for Occasions
Girls Night Out
Wedding Guest Dresses
Little White Dresses
Little Black Dresses
Charlotte Russe Shoes and Accessories
Charlotte Russe carries all types of shoes and accessories a young woman would need for any occasion including:
Booties and Booties
Flats and Sneakers
Wide Width Shoes
Makeup & Skincare
Tools and Accessories
Bags & Wallets
Charlotte Russe Plus Sizes
Charlotte Russe also has a great selection of clothing in plus sizes such as:
- Plus Dresses
- Special Occasions
Charlotte Russe Sales and Deals
Their online store shows many sales and deals. Customers can shop for clothing and accessories in different sales categories.
- Under $4.99
- $9.99 and under
- $14.99 and under
Charlotte Russe also has great deals like their buy 1 and get 1 for $12.50. Currently, this deal applies to all shoes, all dresses, all plus dresses and denim shorts.
Charlotte Russe Prices
Here are a few examples of prices at Charlotte Russe:
- Strappy halter bobycon dress costs $26.99
- Lace and chiffon strappy maxi dress for $46.99
- Refugee zipper-trim skinny jeans currently costs $25.00
- Zip-up bomber jacket for $25.00
- Ruffle-trim lace pencil skirt for $22.99
Charlotte Russe Shipping and Returns
Charlotte Russe offers free ground shipping on orders of $50 and over in the continental United States. They also offer expedited shipping options. Charlotte Russe ships to all U.S. territories, APO/FPO military addresses, and Canada.
If customers are not happy with their purchase, they can return it to a local Charlotte Russe retail store or by mail within 30 days of the shipped date. All returns must be in the original condition and in the original packaging.
The cannot accept returns on jewelry, swimwear, intimates, fragrance, nail polish, opened beauty products, and anything noted as final sale.
Charlotte Russe Customer Ratings
At this time, Charlotte Russe has quite a few negative reviews. Main complaints are going to check out and items are out of stock, items taking weeks and longer to even leave the store, poor customer service, and only partial refunds when an item doesn’t show up. They have the following ratings:
- TrustPilot.com rates them 2.5 out of 10 based on 50 reviews.
- SiteJabber.com gives them 1.6 out of 10.
A few customer comments include:
- “I'm shocked to see so many bad reviews. I don't have complaints about them at all. I usually purchase items online since I haven't had a chance to go in store shopping... anyways, shipping isn’t always the fastest but never too slow. Items are good quality. I think I don't have complaints or problems shopping online because I already know what to order and what to expect from them.”
- “I love the quality and beautiful outfits, on the other hand I hate the shipping part it is slow most of the time!! Also when there is a sale and then they send you a message saying the clothes is out of stock but then it is still on the website as in stock.”
Charlotte Russe Pros and Cons
- Pros: Charlotte Russe has a large selection of women’s clothes, shoes, and accessories including a selection of plus size clothing. Their online store always has discounts.
- Cons: Unfortunately, they have problems with out of stock, slow shipping and unhelpful customer service.
Urban Outfitters was founded in 1970 and in addition to their online store, they have retail stories throughout the United States. Urban Outfitters sells clothes for men, and women, plus they carry everything you need for your apartment or house and music products.
Urban Outfitters Clothing
Urban Outfitters carries a large selection of men’s and women’s clothing with hundreds of brands to choose from.
Dresses and Rompers
Socks and Underwear
Bath and Body
In addition to their great selection of clothing, Urban Outfitters also sells items for the home or apartment that include:
- Apartment: Bedding, furniture, lighting, art and décor, storage, bath, kitchen and bar, and books.
- Music and Tech: Vinyl and cassette, audio, record players, cameras and film, gadgets, phones and tech accessories, and media storage.
Urban Outfitters shows a sales category in each of their categories.
Brand Name Clothing
Urban Outfitters carries hundreds of name brand clothing and shoes for both men and women. A few of the clothing brands they carry include:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Kimchi Blue
- Silence + Noise
- Urban Outfitters and Urban Outfitters Vintage
- Out From Under
Urban Outfitters also carries a large selection of popular name brand shoes including:
- Jeffery Campbell
- Dr. Martens
- Soludos classis canvas espadrille
Urban Outfitters Prices
A few of their clothing prices for women include:
- BDG mom jean – vintage wash for $59
- BOG collective tulip wrap maxi skirt costs $89
- Calvin Klein modern cotton bleach dye legging for $48
- Jeffery Campbell Faye heel costs $115
- Reebok classic gum sole sneaker for $65
Clothing prices for men’s items are:
- BDG core denim trucker jacket for $79
- Stevens button-down denim shirt for $54
- UO Rose Vineyard rayon short sleeve button-down shirt for $49
- Calvin Klein Malibu wash stretch skinny jeans for $79
- New Balance 247 core sneaker for $80
Urban Outfitters Shipping and Returns
Urban Outfitters offers free standard shipping for orders of $50 and over in the United States, otherwise standard shipping is $4.95. They also have expedited shipping options. They also ship to U.S. territories, APO/FPO addresses and internationally.
Customers can return an item within 30 days for a full refund for unworn, unwashed, and defective items. After 30 days, customers will receive a store credit. Refunds can be mailed or returned to a local Urban Outfitters store.
Urban Outfitters Customer Ratings
Urban Outfitters has many negative reviews with the main complaints being poor customer service, receiving the wrong items and having orders canceled for no reasons. Many of those with shipping problems live outside of the U.S.
- TrustPilot.com rates them 1.5 out of 10.
- SiteJabber.com rated them 2.6 out of 10
A few customer comments include:
- “Previously left a 1 star review. Am now upgrading that to 5 stars. Recieved a follow up from someone outside customer service of Urban Outfitters. They intervened to ensure the proper item was shipped without any further delay. They went above and beyond to correct the original error. Am very satisfied with the item I ordered and the follow up service.”
- “I waited a month and a half for my daughter's bday present, a jean jacket. No emails regarding delays, etc. I had to reach out to them constantly. When it finally did arrive, they sent an XXL rather than an M. When I called them about that, they told me that I would have to pay shipping to have it returned, and that the M is out of stock. SO frustrating!”
Urban Outfitters Pros and Cons
- Pros: Urban Outfitters carries a large selection of clothes for men and women with hundreds of name brands to choose from. They also carry items for the home like furniture, bedding, the kitchen, décor, music, and audio equipment.
- Cons: Some customers mentioned they no longer carry clothes in plus sizes and their customer ratings are not good.